Qualitative Filter Papers Grade 2 (Sheets) Whatman
- Sheets: 460 x 570 mm to 580 x 680 mm
6,680.00 ฿ – 13,800.00 ฿
A standard grade filter used for monitoring specific contaminants in the atmosphere and in soil testing.
These cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials. Prepleated qualitative filters are also available, which give improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent flat filters.
- Particle retention1: 8µm
- Nominal thickness: 190 µm
- Nominal basis weight: 97 g/m2
- Nominal ash content2: 0.06%
Applications : Grade 2 is slightly more retentive than Grade 1, with an equivalent increase in filtration time. Specific applications include:
- Plant growth trials, where the extra absorbency is utilized to hold soil nutrient
- Contaminant monitoring in air and soil