A standard grade filter used when high flow rates in air pollution monitoring are required and the collection of fine particles is not critical.
These cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials. Prepleated qualitative filters are also available, which give improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent flat filters.
- Particle retention1: 25µm
- Nominal thickness: 210 µm
- Nominal basis weight: 92 g/m2
- Nominal ash content2: 0.06%
- Air pollution monitoring where the collection of fine particles is not critical
- Routine clean-up of biological fluids or organic extracts