A Vortex mixer is used in most bioscience laboratories for mixing liquids in tubes. In a biochemical or analytical laboratory they may be used to mix the reagents of an assay or to mix the experimental samples.
- Speed adjustable from 0-2500rpm.
- Includes Ø30mm tube capacity standard cup adapter.
- 3 position power switch with touch/continuous modes of operation.
- Wide range of accessories available.
- Shaded pole motor for low maintenance.
- Good corrosion resistant aluminum alloy casing exterior.
- Small rubber vacuum grippers hold the unit during operation.
- LED lamp indicator of power.