Qualitative Filter Papers Grade 6 (Circles) Whatman
- Circles: 42.5 mm to 240 mm (available prepleated)
390.00 ฿ – 2,740.00 ฿
A standard grade filter for boiler water analysis.
These cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials. Prepleated qualitative filters are also available, which give improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent flat filters.
- Particle retention1: 3µm
- Nominal thickness: 180 µm
- Nominal basis weight: 100 g/m2
- Nominal ash content2: 0.06%
Applications Thick with a high loading capacity, Grade 6 provides similar particle retention to Grade 5 with twice the flow rate. It has high absorbency and increased wet strength, and is often specified for boiler water analysis.
- Plant growth trials, where the extra absorbency is utilized to hold soil nutrient
- Contaminant monitoring in air and soil